Book on Bible Facts
March 27, 2019
21. When a strong man armed keepeth his palace, his goods are in peace:
22. But when a stronger than he shall come upon him, and overcome him, he taketh from him all his armour wherein he trusted, and divideth his spoils.
23. He that is not with me is agains...
March 26, 2019
2 Timothy 4:6-8
6 - For I am now ready to be offered, and the time of my departure is now at hand.
7 - I have fought a good fight, I have finished may course, I have kept the faith:
8 - Henceforth there is laid up for me a crown of righteousness, which the Lord, the right...
March 25, 2019
9. Tribulation and anguish, upon every soul of man that doeth evil, of the Jew first, and also of the Gentile;
10. But glory, honour, and peace, to every man that worketh good, to the Jew first, and also to the Gentile.
11. For there is no respect of persons...
March 21, 2019
19. I speak after the manner of men because of the infirmity of your flesh: for as ye have yielded your members servants to uncleanness and to iniquity unto iniquity; even so now yield your members servants to righteousness unto holiness.
20. For when ye w...
March 19, 2019
1 Corinthians 10:9
Neither let us tempt Christ, as some of them also tempted, and were destroyed of serpents.
ref. - Nu 25:1 - And Israel abode in Shittim, and the people began to commit whoredom with he daughters of Moab.
The lesson for today thr...
March 18, 2019
1. Let brotherly love continue.
2. Be not forgetful to entertain strangers: for thereby some have entertained angels unawares.
3. Remember them that are in bonds, as bound with them; and them which suffer adversity, as being yourselves also in the body.
March 7, 2019
24. Strive to enter in at the strait gate: for many, I say unto you, will seek to enter in, and shall not be able.
25. When once the master of the house is risen up, and hath shut to the door, and ye begin to stand without, and to knock at the door saying,...
March 6, 2019
2. And early in the morning he came again into the temple, and all the people came unto him; and he sat down, and taught them.
3. And the scribes and Pharisees brought unto him a woman taken in adultery; and when they had sat her in the midst,
4. They say...
February 28, 2019
20. The young man saith unto him, All these things have I kept from my youth up: what lack I yet?
21. Jesus said unto him, If thou wilt be perfect, go and sell that thou hast, and give to the poor, and thou shalt have treasure in heaven: and come follow...
February 27, 2019
The night is far spent, the day is at hand: let us therefore cast off the works of darkness, and let us put on the armor of light.
ref. - Eph 6:13 - Wherefore take unto you the whole armor of God, that ye may be able to withstand in the evil day, and having...
Older Posts >
Daily Bred 3-27-19
Daily Bread 3-26-19
Daily Bread 3-25-19
Daily Bread 3-21-19
Daily Bread 3-19-19
Daily Bread 3-18-19
Daily Bread 3-7-19
Daily Bread 3-6-19
Daily Bread 2-28-19
Daily Bread 2-27-19
I'm busy working on my blog posts. Watch this space!
March 2019 (8)
February 2019 (7)
December 2018 (14)
November 2018 (22)
October 2018 (15)
June 2018 (3)
May 2018 (14)
April 2018 (17)
March 2018 (24)
February 2018 (23)
January 2018 (18)
December 2017 (9)
November 2017 (16)
October 2017 (14)